If you see the following message in the area above
your computer is properly set:
Your computer is ready to use the LTI individual Information Center."
If the above area is blank , please follow the instructions below
to make your computer ready to print ACTFL certificate.
Macromedia Flash Player Version 6 or above is required.
Step 2. You will be directed to the Macromedia Web site, then:
Click the Download Now button to automatically download and
install the Macromedia Flash Player into Microsoft Internet Explorer on your computer.
Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning box.
If you do, click "Yes" to accept the ActiveX control. If not proceed as follows:
1. Click the "Download Now" button. A dialog box will appear asking you where to save the Installer.
2. Save the Installer to your desktop and wait for it to download completely.
3. An Installer icon will appear on your desktop. Double-click on it.
4. Read and click through the dialog boxes.
5. When the "Install" button appears, click it to install Macromedia Flash Player into your browser's plug-ins folder.
6. Your Web browser will launch a new window. When you see the Macromedia Flash Player movie playing, the installation is successful.
If you have installation questions or need help troubleshooting the Macromedia Flash Player, go to their Support Center. If you need further assistance with the Writing test call 914-963-7110 or email: